Position Specification: Inside Sales Representative (Houston, TX)
Reporting to: Sales Leadership
- Conduct industry segmentation and target company research, prioritize target prospects perform account surveying and mapping.
- Contact prospective clients via telephone, qualify selling roles and conduct phone meetings with key company buyers and closing of new clients.
- Team effectively with Sales Leadership, Account Managers and Management, Marketing and the MSPs on development and management of target prospects and account pursuits.
- Consistently meet and exceed activity-based as well as new top-line sales quotas and goals.
- Update and manage the prospect CRM database.
- Monitor, track and report sales and pursuit-related activities as directed.
- Achieve and maintain a high degree of Company and competitor product and service knowledge.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of inside sales, direct sales or marketing experience which should include experience in two or more of the following areas: software, HVAC industry experience, industrial products, and channel sales.
- Proven track record of success in a business to business selling environment, demonstrated ability to contribute in a successful team-selling environment and adept at setting appointments with key decision makers and buyers.
- Understanding of effective sales techniques, knowledge of consultative selling methodologies.
- Strong desire to elevate selling capabilities by learning and implementing sales acceleration methodologies.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to interface and influence people at all levels within an organization.
- Proficient computer skills including Internet, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Dogged determination
- Upbeat, can-do and positive attitude
- The ability to work independently
- An overwhelming desire to succeed
- Team player, conversational, likes people
- Strong work ethic
- Good organization skills
- College degree or equivalent preferred
- Compensation will include a base, commission structure and benefits commensurate with experience.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org